After already two fruitful network meetings in Latvia and Poland, this year the Netherlands has his turn! It was another great year with international projects and meetings and we want to do many more… So time to meet up again!
The aim of the meeting is:
- See old friends again AND meet new people
- Share new ideas, theories and activities in our workshop sessions
- Share thoughts about our work, discuss interesting topics, share amazing stories
- Schedule and plan for new meetings, exchange programs, trainings and conferences in the future
- Be part of the club; join the event and help developing our network further.
Since the network is getting bigger and bigger, we also want to make the meeting a bit bigger than previous ones. From every country who is the application for funding, we invite 5 people (leaders, volunteers and other interested people).
The program will include different workshops in different levels, but also meetings for planning and evaluation. For the workshops you’ll need to sign up. As soon as we know which workshops will be provided, you will receive a list to sign up.
Dates: 5-6-7 February 2016 (4 and 8 are the travel days)
Venue: Conference centre ‘Hoorneboeg’ in Hilversum, the Netherlands.
You can fly to several airports in the Netherlands (or Belgium or Germany…) and come by train to Hilversum. From there we will pick you up and bring you to the venue. Arrange your train on http://www.ns.nl/en/travellers/home
Want to join this meeting? Sign up before the 15th of January with the following form: